Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tool #3

1. I found YouTube to be the most useful because it is easy to use, has a wide range of videos to choose from, and students are familiar and comfortable with the site. My students can also use YouTube to upload their own videos to share projects with me instead of creating a PowerPoint or poster.

2.<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PXf92Oc66x4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="500" height="375" src="http://www.schooltube.com/embed/88fd98aa128c38a51b46" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" mozallowfullscreen="mozallowfullscreen" webkitallowfullscreen="webkitallowfullscreen"></iframe>

3. None of the copyright and fair use information was necessarily new to me. It was a good reminder of what I should tell my students when using clips or images in projects.

4. I have had a Dropbox account for a while and it's a great tool. I save almost everything in Dropbox so I don't have to take my school computer home with me, and no matter where I am, I have access to most of my files. If a student doesn't want to share a file or project with me through Google Drive, they can bring a copy on a flashdrive, then I can save it to Dropbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment